Senior Brand Creative, Enterprise Brand & Communications • Liberty Mutual Insurance • August 2016 – present
Creative Director Art + Design • Nancy Bond Carle Creative Direction • July 2014 – present
Creative Director • PARTNERS + simons • June 2007 – June 2014
Associate Creative Director • PARTNERS + simons • January 2003 – June 2007
Senior Art Director / Designer • PARTNERS + simons • January 1992 – December 2002
Liberty Mutual Foundation, AIG, Tufts Medical Center, Floating Hospital for Children, BlueCross BlueShield, FTD, Summit Educational Group, Wellforce, Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority (MEFA), Prudential, Charles Schwab, Sovereign Bank, Applied Biosystems, BJs Wholesale Club, HP Hood, Sullivan & Worcester, Cotrupi & Co., Gloucester Marine Genomics Institute
Creative Direction & Design
- Strategic & creative problem-solving — Conceptual thinker that can come up with ideas and solutions that give brands a distinctive voice. Brought recruitment marketing for 6 healthcare orgs into one campign.
- Research — Dives in beyond the creative brief to find the nuggets of information that will resonate with
the consumer or end-user. Found facts about women at Liberty for talent marketing at women’s events.
- Fluent — Develops campaigns that extend across broadcast, video, print, out-of-home, digital, experiential,brand social — all media channels and devices. Increase in employee engagment
- Leadership — From managing the largest projects and handling the toughest clients, to presenting with
confidence and creating strong client and team relationships, I am a passionate creative who continues
to grow and contribute on a daily basis.
- Helped grow a creative department from one to over 12. Hired and co-led a team of art directors, designers and production managers — performing annual 360 reviews, negotiating raises, and boosting collaboration.
- Provided ongoing career mentorship to junior and senior team members, particularly the female staff.
- Taught junior staff best practices for design, typesetting, presentation and client relationship development.
- Established server, on-boarding and file-handling systems.
Adobe Creative Cloud, Word, Powerpoint, WordPress. I understand UX/UI, web development, and have worked closely with animators, video editors, photographers, directors, frontend and backend developers.
Massachusetts College of Art, BFA Graphic Design
Ideo and General Assembly Design Thinking Workshops
IHAF Awards • MITX • The Web Marketing Association • Typography 25: Type Director’s Club Annual •
Hatch Awards • Icon Awards • NESHCo Lamplighter Awards • Print Magazine Design Annual